Confited suckling pig of the Mallorcan Black Pig breed, for easy roasting
This is a portion of suckling pig of the Mallorcan Black Pig breed, slow-cooked in a vacuum pack (confited) for easy roasting. The final result is a portion of roast top-quality suckling pig, free from additives or preservatives. The Mallorcan Black Pig is free range and feeds naturally without any fodder or prepared rations. It’s controlled by the Regulating Council to ensure that it meets the rearing requirements.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200º C.
- Warm the pack in hot water until the gelatine and fat have liquefied.
- Open the pack, place the suckling pig on a tray and add some water.
- Roast at 190º – 200º C for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, add the desired side dish and serve.