From the 30th July until the 6th August, the 35th edition of the Copa del Rey de Vela took place in the waters of the Bay of Palma. For the eleventh year in a row, Tiberi Catering was partner and official supplier of the event.
Cocktail during the press conference
On the 29th July, during the press conference attended by 80 people, we prepared a light cocktail accompanied by live show cooking. The dishes chosen for the occasion were:
– Brochettes with cherry tomato, fresh cheese and pesto
– Cheese platter
– Bread with tomato
– Trempó salad with octopus
Our VIP brunch service
More than 100 VIP guests enjoyed every day our special brunch while they followed the race on board the boats of the official sponsors.
– Sandwich with roast beef and mustard-mayonnaise dressing
– Iberian jam and cheese platter
– Quinoa terrine with vegetables and sesame
– Traditional salmorejo with octopus
– Fresh fruit peeled and sliced
– White chocolate brownie with pistachio
The snack for the participants
As we have done in the last years, after the competition on Tuesday afternoon, we offered our classic paella for the 1,200 participants of the Copa del Rey de Vela. This year we served paella with vegetables and octopus.
Our special dishes for regattas
Also in this edition, we offered our special regatta products to all participants: Sandwiches, wraps, baguette sandwiches, salads, desserts, fresh fruit, picnic of the day, drinks… With boat delivery service and the possibility to order easily and quickly on our website.